Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Firework

Yeah, that's the first thing that came to my mind too when i was editing these pictures.
"firework" by Katy Perry.

These pictures were taken in Disneyland HongKong.
Seems like they light up these huge sparkler everynight.

Everyone should feel unique, and express themselves freely, like fireworks.
some people express their thoughts, their feelings, by their facial expression, music, and others by the way they dress.

I like to show them by the colors of my work.

The flares were awesome! to me, better then fireworks.
firework - flare

firework - Disneyland

Oh, this one is the aftermath of the firework show! :)
firework - aftermath

P.S thanks edwin for the correction again and again! :) and thanks others who appriciate my blog and talking about my post on their's.